Peter Gorenflos, MD, DDS
Studies of human medicine at the university of Hamburg, job shadowing in surgery at Jaragua hospital in Sao Paulo, surgery internship at the University of California/San Francisco (UCSF). Medical approbation and dissertation (contribution of DHEA to BPH) at Hamburg in 1985/86.
From 1985 onwards studies of dentistry at the University of Hamburg, also visits to Paris and Adelaide/Australia (craniofacial surgery). Approbation as a dentist at Hamburg in 1989.
Specialist medical education at the Ludwig-Maximilian-University of Munich from 1989 to 1996. Second dissertation on image-guided ways in diagnosing tumors.
Admission as a medical specialist for OMS obtained already in 1994, as a dental specialist for oral surgery in 1995, addition of ‘plastic surgery’ in 1996.
Since 1996 doctor in own practice in Berlin-Tiergarten
Since 1997 regular trainings on implantology.
- Consultant at the consensus conference of implantology
> Further consultants
- DGI-certified trainings in implantology
- Authorization to work as an instructor: Two years in oral surgery, one year in OMS
- German Association of OMS (DGMKG)
- German Association of Implantology (DGI)
- German Association of Dental-oral-maxillar Medicine (DGZMK)
- Implantologists in Berlin/Brandenburg (BBI)
- Federal Association of implantologist Dentists in Europe (BDIZ/EDI)
- Free Association of German Dentists (FVDZé)
- Medical Assocation of Berlin
- Association of Dentists in Berlin